Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nina's Pledge Blog

Nina Passero
February 27, 2007

2-3 period
Personal Pledge

To my peers and school community I pledge to be the best person that I can be! If I see trash on the ground, I will pick it up, even if it doesn’t belong to me. On the days that I P.U.G., I will give 100% effort to cleaning the campus. I will be kind to my peers and respect the beautiful campus that I am so lucky to be on. I believe that this school has the potential to be perfect and I will do whatever I can to help it get there.

To the Miller Creek teachers and staff I pledge to be a good citizen. I will continue to participate in class discussions and try my hardest. I will be respectful to teachers and peers. I will respect the supplies that are given to me. I know how hard teachers work and I will listen as they are talking and give them everything they deserve.

To my self I pledge to take pride in my work and respect myself. I will continue to get good grades and try my best in everything that I do. I will try to get a good night’s sleep every night and eat a nutricious breakfast everyday. I know that if I do this, I will be an outstanding student and citizen.

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hey Nina,
Whether you pledge or not, I believe that you are already a good citizen of your school, and
great member of the school community. Not only that little lady, you're a terrific writer!
Keep up the good work. I love you!
Your Dad xxoo

Ariana said...

Nice essay, Nina. You had some really good details to back up your reasons. Like your dad said you already are a great student. ( :