Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Elizabeth's Pledges

Elizabeth Valverde
2/27/07
L.A.
What I will Do


Lately there have been problems at Miller Creek. People don’t follow the rules thinking they can get away with it and the truth is that a fair amount of students do get away with it. Everyone needs to cooperate to make the school better. For my part I will encourage my peers to stay focused in class. I believe that everyone has the potential to stay focused and get good grades they just need practice and support.
I have recently felt that I have not been respectful to my teachers. They are very important in Miller Creek because they teach us a lot of interesting topics. They deserve to get respect from every single student, every single day. I think I am not giving them the amount that they have worked so hard to obtain. During my reminding time here at Miller Creek I will make my experience, and more importantly, the teacher’s experience a memorable one.
The past few weeks I have allowed myself to goof off during school time. Now I realize that I should have never let myself do that. The end of the second trimester is approaching and the pressure is getting bigger and bigger by the minute. I will not be able to achieve my academic goals this trimester. I had a choice to make I chose to goof off and not put effort in my classes, now I must pay the consequences. Next trimester I will bring my back up again.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I kinda forgot the word "Grades" on the last sentence. Upsie!

Audric said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elizabeth said...

You had great ideas and you are developing as a great writter. I would like to point out that the reason that you go to school is to study and prepare for your future. Good Job!
Mom