Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ellen's pledges.

My personal pledge
My peers at my school. I pledge that the little fights my friends and I get in to will stop. The fights are about stupid and mainly food related. They are about carrots, chips, and pretzels. Some actions I will take are if they want to have the food I will just give it to them. Another way is to just to eat all of your food. There is also so many other ways to stop those fights.
The teachers and staff at school. I pledge that the spirit days and assembles will have the perpespective of not just fun but learning to work with others. You will need that skill later in life. The team mates you have are your friends and also your peers so we get stressed some times when we go up there. So we calm down each other by cheering them on and letting them know they can do it. That is a lot of fun for us and them.
I pledge to myself that I will try to go to the club that I sighed up for. I will try to make that commitment. If I sigh up for a club or an after school activity I will go to every meeting. The school play is a big deal to Mr. Ptak. I would love to be in the play but I missed the day of tryouts. So what I am doing is I am the lead stage hand. That is a cool job and important too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the goals Ellen is setting for herself. These are all areas that she can work on improving. I know she likes Drama and will be a good lead stage hand.