Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Michael's Pledge

Michael Gerhold
2/28/07
2-3

Littering is bad for the environment, and for our school. That is why I, Michael Gerhold will make a personal pledge to my peers and school community not to liter. I will pick up my trash and others people trash that they were to lazy to pick up on there own.The more trash we leave on the campus, it looks like we do not care about our school environment.People walk there dogs and they might not walk there dogs anymore because of the chance there dog will get sick from eating old food. If we picked up our trash, it would look like we cared about our school.
The teachers and staff are sick of wasting class time to lecture the class about good behavior.I pledge to never waste there time on correcting me for something stupid like talking when I'm not supposed to.I will talk when the teacher gives us permission and when it is a partner activity.All the class time we waste could be used fore something fun or interesting.When Mr. Stein was going to show us his Morocco slideshow, he had to correct us on behavior by giving us a much needed lecture.
My math grade could be higher so I will pledge to my self to raise my math grade. I would like it to be B+, but that is kinda unreleasable.I am still going to try because I believe I can do it. I a a good student and know that this dream isn't impooible, but far away.

1 comment:

Michael Gerhold said...

What a GREAT assignment! Making the kids think about how they can make persoanl changes!

Michael certainly can makwe all the changes he discussed if he works at it. As for the math grade, he CERTAINLY can achieve a high B and he knows it!

I saw some spelling errors and some poorly constructed sentences that Michael should have noticed.

Other than that, pretty good!

Cathy Gerhold (mom)