Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Audric's pledge for all

What a school needs Audric Lecouturier
2/27/07
2nd period


A school may have a good side to it, but it also has a bad side to it. It's "bad" side is not the teachers or staffs fault, it's the students fault. Some kids just can't help but to be disrespectful. They don't care about others around them, and they don't care for things around them. The world revolves around them(at least they think it does). But the world can't revolve around them, it has to go around everyone. I can only start that by pledging that I will help my school, Miller Creek, become a better place. By not littering around the school, that will ensure a start. I can make the school a better environment by helping kids not swear so much. Stopping fights would be another improvement to the school, which I can help do. Not only do I have to respect the school, but the teachers who work to make us ready for real life.
The least I could do for all my teachers is be respectful to them, and listen to what advice they offer me. Teachers work hard for students, and I could make them proud of their job by studying more. This makes teachers happy to know that they are doing a good job of teaching students. It's boring for them to give an "F" to a student and feel bad about it. Also, I will try never to get a detention, which is going pretty well, considering I have never had one. Detentions give teachers more work and time is wasted. If everyone was good, the class wouldn't have to deal with constant interruptions. If I have helped others, then there is someone missing. It's me!
I have to help myself by staying on task, and paying attention. Taking notes is helpful for the next test that is coming up. Listening will maybe get interested in the topic, or asking questions will make a boring topic come alive a bit. Those things will make class for me better and might make me remember the topic better. Doing the homework would keep my grade up(of course), but doing a good job will enforce a good grade. A little more work won't kill me, would it? Like my mom always says,"It's not the end of the world!"

3 comments:

Ariana said...

Good Job! I liked how you started your paragraphs with something other than what Mr. Stein's examples (unlike me). Overall it was really good and had some great points.

Maria Newman said...

Great job Audric!
I could tell you put a lot of effort into it! Can't wait to read more of what you write!
---Maria

Audric said...

Excellent and luxurious I would say.
Could not agree more. Make the world a better place by helping others see the light in no other better current and more important place for you than at
school.
Each and every one of you has the power to create a (your) better world, and, respect and hard work will always get you anywhere you want to go.
Frederic Lecouturier.