Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Kayla's Blog

My peers and school community I pledge to help make the school a better place and to make it a better learning environment , but i can not talk for the other students. I am not littering or throwing anything on the ground. I respect everything around the school. I also respect the other students that go here. I will continue to do all of these things and help other people to do them to.

To the teachers and staff of Miller Creek I promise to do my part in class. I do not cut in the lunch lines. I promise to work hard at everything. I I think that the teachers are doing a good job. All the kids are happy here and most people do work hard. The teachers the I have had so far have been pretty patient and nice. I hope that the teachers continue to be like this.

To myself. I pledge to become a better student. I need to bring my grade up in math. I have to start being better at math now and not start later. I know I need to do better in all classes, so I can be anything I want to be. I really want to go to college, so that is another reason I have to do better in school.

4 comments:

Ellen Cole said...

i loved it those were some things that i thought of my self but i didn't put them in to my blog.

Maria Newman said...

Great job really well done!

Anonymous said...

I really hope that you can follow your pledge.

Kelly/Mom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.