Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sarah's pledges

I pledge to be helpful. I will give a lot of hard work to benefit our Miller Creek. With hard work we find that we'll have a school with many possibilities. The options we gain now will help shape our future. I also pledge to be friendly, to give and not to take away. To be friendly is to be kind, to be happy, and respectful of everyone. I will take helpful actions be not distracting others, by giving assistance and by being open to change. I shall be friendly be keeping rumors to my self by not running the fun or experience of others, and staying focused to benefit learning of others.
I also pledge to be respectful to the teachers and staff of Miller Creek. I will be respectful by not disrupting the class. I will not interrupt when others are talking. I will pay attention and do my part to make this a better school. All students have a responsibility to our school and I will always keep doing what I’m supposed to do.
I pledge to myself to try harder. I will also try to get better grades. I plan to listen more attentively and ask more questions. I want to pledge this to myself because I want to get into a good high school. I hope I can achieve all of these goals for the benefit of others and myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the paragraph and pledge, but there are a few errors. In the sentence, "I will take helpful actions be not distracting others...and I shall be friendly be keeping rumors....need to be corrected.

Susan McKinney