Tuesday, February 27, 2007

MY PLEDGES...LIA

Lia Dramen
2-27-07
2nd/3rd period

There are many different things I can pledge to my peers and the school community. Littering is a problem at Miller Creek. I pledge not to litter, which I try not to do already, and to remind my friends to do the same. Also, being nice is better than being mean. I bet a lot of people want Miller Creek to be a kind learning environment and place to be at. Why worry about that when there is enough to stress about academic wise? We should all pledge to make the school a nicer environment.
To the teachers and staff I pledge to keep showing effort and working hard on all schoolwork. Teachers should, and usually do, continue wanting to teach and enjoying it. It would make all the teachers' jobs easier if every student did their homework, paid attention in class, studied for tests, and everything else an achieving and responsible student does. We might not be able to have 100% of the school doing this, but it's possible to encourage and influence others to and get close to it.
To myself I pledge to keep up my grades for all my school years. I want to balance education with everything else and learn what I need to learn at school. I pledge to work hard and do my best on whatever I do so I can accomplish what I want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really inspiring as a parent to know that you're so aware of what will make a positive environment at school, from the physical aspect of it (keeping it clean) to a friendlier athmosphere where everyone can feel good and secure.