Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Anthony's Pledge

To my peers and, society I will always pick up my trash, and the trash of those who forget after there finished eating their food. I will help my community by volunteering to clean, painting over graffiti, so Marin County can look better then it does. I will help raise money for the school by washing cars, and fundraisers to sell candy and cookies. I will be a leader not a follower. I will help citizens that has a problem, and need somebody to talk to them. If someone is hurt I will get help as soon as I can and I won't just leave them there in pain.To my teachers, and stuff at Miller Creek Middle School. I will behave myself in your class. I will not talk when you are talking , I will follow your directions in your class, and the rule that goes along with it. During your class I will always be focusing and paying full attention to you. I will know when to laugh and when not to laugh.I won't do immature things, such as tripping people when walking, throwing a piece of paper like if it was a basketball, I will use my common sense and just go near it and throw it away.I promise to myself that I won't, and will not do foolish things in your class. I won't go to the office and sit for the rest of the time period. I will listen, and follow directions in your class. I'm sorry if I gave you a hard time in your class, sorry if I miss behave. I will think before I act in class from now on out. I will show that I'm a good citizen, and won't be a follower.

2 comments:

tomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great Job! On your essay you explain how are you going help the community, in many way.From a rate to a 1-5 i will gave this a 3.5.