Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Katie Cameron
February 28, 2007
L.A. Period 2-3

Pledges


I have heard the seagulls. I have seen the garbage. I am flabbergasted. I am not persiflage, I pledge that I am going to make sure my friends and I pick up after ourselves at lunch and break. Since we are only three people, we will hardly make a dent in the school grounds, I promise that when I am free, I will P.U.G. at least once a month, for points and for out points. I also promise that when I am going out to lunch, I will not run. I promise.
To the school and everyone in it, I promise I will not talk out of turn in class. I pledge not to burst out in giggles in class, especially when the teacher is talking, or another student is talking. I also promise that I will always raise my hand to talk in class. I came here to learn and that is exactly what I’m going to do. I look scornfully on those whom pull pranks on teachers, and vandalize. So, I pledge that I will not be friends or support any person who will consider it. I swear.
Last but absolutely not least; I vow to myself. As I said, I pledge to hang around with a kind, good group of kids (and adults). I will never skip school. I will never take drugs, unless I have my doctors letter. I think physical fights at school are babyish, so I will not get into any! And yet again I pledge to P.U.G.! I pledge.

4 comments:

tomas said...

Wow, I like the first 3 sentences thats a cool encaptivating start! Gj Kaite, just as I expected from an awsomely awsome pug-er-er like you!

Elizabeth said...

I think you did really good. You had great ideas and it seemn that you were honest.

Unknown said...

This is great Katie - I am glad that you have such strong convictions. I think if I was 12 I would sure want to hang out with someone like you! Keep up the good work.

Kirsten

Unknown said...

This is a good job Katie - I'm impressed.