Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dar's Personal Pledge Blogg

To my peers and school companions I pledge, that i will not be the class clown. I will make sure I do not get in trouble doing stupid things. I will not act immature or have inappropiate classroom behavior. I will not deduct from any of your classroom learning time with childish behavior. I will act as more of a leader than a troublemaker.
To the Miller Creek teaching staff I pledge,to not be such a troublemaker. I will not fool around in class or make it hard for you to teach. I will be more of a role model to other students than a class clown. i will make it so others ask me for help, instead of laugh at my childish behavior. I will turn in all my assignments in on time. I also pledge that i won't get into any more trouble. I will make it so, that if I'm doing something wrong, I make sure I fix it and it doesn't happen again. I will go back to my 3.8 GPA and make sure it doesn't snoop down lower than a 3.4.
I pledge to myself that i will stop lying about stupid things. I will stop lying to my parents and teachers when they ask me simple questions. Like, to my parents for instance, when they ask if I've done my homework, I won't lie and say I did if I really haven't. Or if my teachers ask if I did something not to say no if I actually did do it. There is no point in lying about small things that will come back and haunt me in the future.

No comments: