Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Stephanie Rodriguez

Stephanie Rodriguez
Febuary 27,2007
2nd-3rd period
Personal Pledge Goals
To my peers and school community I pledge to keep strong effort academically. Also to focus during class so my peers and I will learn more. Arriving on time is also important because if I or someone else is constantly late it will take away from class time. Listening and not talking during class will give teachers more time to teach, which will give students less homework. If students take school more seriously they would have a better future.
Keeping the area clean, by not littering will make a safer school. It will also cause a more positive environment. Less litter will mean less seagulls. With less litter students would be trusted more and given more responsibility. If kids were careless about their trash there would be loss of privileges.
Teachers are very patient and positive. If we keep having lack of focus, teachers will end up giving more lectures than teaching. If less time was wasted, kids would not have as much homework. Also students would understand the curriculum better because teachers would have more time to explain it.
I pledge to myself to keep doing well academically and to be focused. I will also take school more seriously and not waste class time. I would like to have a positive school environment instead of a negative environment and I think many others would to. I also pledge to myself to learn and participate more.

No comments: