Thursday, March 1, 2007

Tomas's Pledges

Tomas Turner
Mr.Stein
2”-3”

You! Yes you, my wonderful community.
I pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the republic for witch it stands, under Tomas, with liberty, and no suspensions. My main goal for the pledge to the teachers and staff of MCMS (All though there are several pledges I should be giving right now.) is that I will get no more suspensions or get expelled from Miller Creek. Before I can hope to accomplish that though, is first to stop getting in trouble in detention; so ultimately what I will work on is my behavior in detention. Next trimmest it will be no detentions, then no trouble. Period.
My pledge to myself is to stop procrastinating. I'm sick of putting off simple work. I’m going to just get done what I need to and leave it be. As easy as that sounds it is really hard for me but I will try to prevail though it and be that “good’ student that sits next to me, or across form me or everywhere. I will because right now I'm a sore cramp in a marathon and no one wants that. And when you think of it, that’s kind of what life is. A marathon. These are my goals and I WILL successfully accomplish them. (I think...)

3 comments:

tomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tomas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow. That is pretty hefty stuff. You should do some kind of weekly tracking or something so you don't forget what you are working towards...