Monday, March 5, 2007

Robin's happy blog

To my peers and school community I pledge to make life easier. I will pick up others trash and I will not leave mine behind. When the school is clean it is easier to have a good and not get into trouble. When I don’t have people mad at me its easier to focus and get better grades.

To the teachers and staff of Miller Creek I pledge to be a better student. When I'm nice to people and get good grades I can go to more events like concerts and competitions. Whenever I do better in school my parents are a lot nicer to me. Life’s weird like that.

When I do get into trouble I have to miss lunch outside and sit in detention. Sometimes I can even get suspended. If I get into that much trouble again then I don’t think I’ll ever see the sun again. It’s never better to be sitting at home rather having all this fun at school.

I pledge to myself to get on my teachers’ good sides. When I'm nice to my teachers theyre nice to me. If I don’t have teachers yelling at me the whole class does better. When I say the whole class I really mean the WHOLE CLASS. That includes me!

Good-bye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Peter said...

a few minor typos, missed words and missing punctuation errors ... fix them!

I really liked the plege. I'm sure it will go a long way to make everyones day more enjoyable and productve. In fact you may even need sunscreen.

Peter