Thursday, March 1, 2007

Ben: I Pledge!





To my peers and school community, I pledge that I will try my hardest to help one of my fellow students in the classroom if they don't understand something or if they just need help. I will give a hundred and ten percent of my effort in the classroom as well as helping people. If i get a answer in class faster than another person I will not blurt out the answer and let the other student finish figuring the problem out, then raise my hand. I will also try to stop talking to much with the people around me so they can concentrate instead of being stressed out because the person next to them is talking to there friend and distracting the persons study and school time. To my school community I pledge that I will help fund the school as much as I can for example I will raise a lot of money for Pennies for Peace. I will also help my school by pugging and piking up trash when it is not mine or when I found it on the floor.



I will also pledge to my teachers and staff. To my teachers I will give them a hundred percent of my focus in class and give the best that I can on my homework or a lesson in class. When my teachers ask questions I always try to give them my best answer and try my hardest on getting it right. If I don't know something I will try to give it my best guess and if I get it wrong I ask my teacher how i got it wrong and what was the right answer to the problem. For the staff at Miller Creek Middle School I will always greet them in the morning. I will always have respect for them and there personal surroundings. To the custodians I will try to pick up trash in the quad and also pug as much as I can because I don't want lunch lock down.




To myself I pledge to try my hardest in school to match my goals and work my hardest of getting A' s on my report card, enjoying my time at school, plus expressing my thoughts about school and how it could be fixed so the students at Miller Creek Middle School can have a good time at the school, be with there friend's, and still come to learn and get a good education. I will also be more flexible with my time at home doing my homework because I have other activities in the afternoon so I need to plan my day ahead so I know how the day is going to be.

No comments: